Monday, February 13, 2012

Sarah Loves Anthony

When choosing an RSS feed to subscribe to, I wanted to have one that was specifically about travel books and one that was still travel related, but more general. First I turned to the Reader's Club site and found a nonfiction travel category that seemed perfect.
Then I went to the Travel Channel's website and remembered my eternal crush on Anthony Bourdain. He combines travel with another passion of mine, cooking. The Travel Channel allows you to chose from feeds divided by show, general topic, or even media (like if you'd rather get video links).


What a stud.

5 comments:

  1. I love to watch programs about cooking and travel too. Did you ever watch the program where Mario and Gweneth travel and eat their way through Spain? I don't know what was more incredible the food or landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that series! It made me want to go to Spain, but I haven't gotten there yet. I heard they might be doing another one, but I don't know if that will actually happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Globe trekker? That's not as entertaining as Mario bur they visit really great places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this guy. Is he just a host or also a chef?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Globe Trekker too, but sometimes it seems like the hosts don't really know enough about the places they're visiting. And Fabio, he's a chef by trade but has branched into travel.

    ReplyDelete